Summer is the time when you need skin protection from the harsh UV rays of sun, heat, dust, pollutants and sweat. Tulsi Face wash which is made out of Tulsi plant extracts has amazing benefits to help protect your skin from these natural factors. But, before you get to know how Tulsi Face Wash can keep your skin healthy in summer, you must know the health benefits of Tulsi as a plant.
Tulsi or holy basil has amazing health benefits and hold strong cultural ties with India’s traditional Hindu mythology. The Tulsi leaves hold strong anti-bacterial properties to resist our body from many illnesses causing due to bacterial or fungal infections. Tulsi plants around your house will ward off mosquitoes and insects, but according to the Hindu mythology, it is also believed to ward off evil spirits and ghosts.
Medicinal Benefits of Tulsi or Basil Leaves
In Ayurveda, Tulsi holds a special place as a medicinal plant and is well known for its phenomenal use.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of Holy Basil leaves help in purifying the blood and keep your skin and hair healthy and glowing.
- The holy basil is packed with antioxidants as well as immune-enhancing qualities, the phytochemicals present in tulsi protect your body from damages caused by free radicals by delaying the ageing process.
- Tulsi helps in increasing the metabolism which aids in weight loss when coupled with increased physical activity & a healthy diet.
- It also increases sensitivity to insulin, lowering one’s blood sugar & treating diabetes.
How Tulsi Face Wash keep your skin healthy during summer?
Tulsi Face Wash acts as a cleanser in combating the daily wear and tear caused by environmental exposure. It can effectively remove sebum and dead skin while maintaining your skin’s moisture balance. The combination of Tulsi and Neem thoroughly cleanses the skin and refines the pores, leaving your skin refreshed and revitalised.
Benefits of Tulsi Face Wash
- The Tulsi Face Wash is free of chemicals used in a soap and produces a gentle cleansing effect on the face.
- It can control moisture and restore the natural balance of oil in your skin. The face wash is best suited for the people having normal to oily skin.
- It can regulate the production of sebum in the sebaceous glands, prevents the skin from appearing oily and unattractive.
- It helps reduce acne scars and clears the skin. It prevents the recurrence of blackheads and whiteheads.
Regular use of Tulsi Face Wash makes the skin clear and even-toned. The deeper action of Tulsi Face Wash helps to remove the toxins from the inner layers of skin and cleanses it from within.