At times women run so much out of time that they hardly find any time to look after themselves and their skin. Waxing at home is the safest way of getting rid of unwanted hair from your body.
Steps to prepare homemade wax
- In a medium-heavy saucepan, add the sugar and cook over medium heat. Keep stirring until it starts melting. Let the sugar caramelize.
- Mix in a few drops of honey and lemon into it. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes really hot.
Add a little water in the mixture, if it is too thick.
- Once the mixture is ready, keep it at room temperature for about an hour and allow it to cool down. Once the wax has been cooled, take a tin container and refrigerate it.
- Spread the body wax on your legs, place the cotton strip over it and pull.
- Always pull in the opposite direction of hair growth. This will helps to pull out the hair together with its root.
- To wash off the stickiness, simply rinse your legs with warm water.
Benefits of using homemade wax
– Natural ingredients in the wax make your skin soft and glow.
– You are not likely to develop any skin rash or infections by using homemade wax.
– It will remove the hair with its root and moisturize your skin.
– Homemade wax lessens the hair growth.
– It will exfoliate your skin and also open the pores of your skin to allow the dirt to get out.
How to take care of your skin after waxing?
– Apply a moisturizer after you are done waxing.
– You can also wet the skin using a damp cloth so that it stays nourished and does not dry out immediately.
– Avoid going out in the sun too much after waxing. Or apply sunscreen before going out.
– Avoid taking warm or hot water showers after you’ve waxed.
– Before you go to bed at night, apply a nourishing lotion on the area so that your skin stays moisturized.
– If the area starts itching or turns red, apply talcum powder to reduce it.
– You can also try applying a cube of ice to reduce the redness.
Give the right information about your hair to the hair stylist when go for hair styling at the first time. Below gives some important points to be shared with the stylist before go for hair colouring or other styles.
Inform about your hair history before styling and is the most important point. What already on your hair will determine your new hair colour and its health.
Your hair expert must know…
- Is there already colour in your hair?
- If the answer is yes, when did last colour service?
- Have you colour for your hair at a salon or anywhere?
- If yes, try to inform which type of colour used
- Have you colour your hair by yourself at home?
- If yes, was it a box colour & which box colour used for that?
- There are box colours having metallic dyes causing chemical reactions in future hair styling. The result of such reactions cannot be predicted.
- Have you been shower using water from well?
- Hard water can affect overall look/feel of the hair as it cause a build-up of minerals and so you may need a hair clearing treatment before do a colour service.
- Hard water causes hair colour to fade faster as they are harsh on fresh colour. Always remember to ask your hair specialist for recommended hair products to maintain and protect your hair colour.
- Do you have done any other chemical services on your hair?
- Several other chemicals like relaxers, perms or keratin treatments have a chance to affect the current health/state of your hair that could affect the rate at which hair colour is absorbed & that will determine whether your hair is healthy enough for an additional chemical treatment or not.
- What type of hair products have you been using for your hair?
- Any hair stylist can guarantee the hair colour service only if you use the recommended hair colour products like colour safe shampoo an hair conditioner.
- What types of tools do you use?
- If the customer is using large amount of heat/hot tools without proper protection to the hair, there will be more damage will cause to the hair.
- If you have never done a hair colour before or if you are new to hair colouring don’t forget to inform your specialist about any known allergies.
- Some colour products contains ingredients like beeswax, so if you are very sensitive to bees, you should do a test prior to hair colouring to make sure that they will never make a reaction to you.
- The best thing for your hair stylist who is more concerned about the state of their customers’ hair, can do a strand test (with a piece of hair and colour on it) and/or a patch test on your skin to ensure that you do not react to the colour prior to application of colour.
IN this way by being open with your hair stylist about the history of your hair, it is the best way to get desired results from your hair colouring service. Plus, you are strongly encouraged to bring photos to show the colour you want. Follow these simple points to get good looking and feeling beautiful!
You have to give a special Natural Haircare attention for your good and healthy hair. Spend little time to care for your hair. Here are the home remedies for getting healthy and strong hair.
- Home-made egg shampoo:
You can make this your own. Only you can do:
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp lemon essence
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Castile (vegetable oil based) soap
- Take half cup of water
How to make egg shampoo:
Combine all the ingredients, which are in the list and mix all them very well. Stir the ingredients well, when it gets smooth. Now the shampoo is ready and use immediately after made.
It gives a healthy hair growing and silky hair. Let’s try in your and get a healthy hair.
2.Free from Dandruff:
Make your head free from dandruff. It’s a simple step to make this mixer. Only you can do:
- Take 2tsp of apple flavor vinegar.
- Take equal amount of water.
- Take tea tree oil-15drops.
How to make this mixer and how to apply:
Take a bowl and mix the ingredients well. Apply this mixer on your scalp and massage well. Then wash your hair well, after a few minutes. You can try this remedy two or three times in a week.
You can feel good after using this remedy. Try it soon and get a dandruff free head.
3. Scalp Pack:
For making scalp pack, you can use only these items:
- Take one egg.
- Half peeled and mashed avocado.
- Take 2 tsp wheat seed oil.
How to make Scalp pack:
Take the egg and beat well up to foamy liquid. Then add the mashed avocado and wheat seed oil and again beat well until smooth. Use this pack immediately and cover your head with a warm towel, stay up to 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with hot water and little bit shampoo.
This pack is very good for hair. Try it soon.